Frame Maker 9 and some questions about its indexing andpage limits

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Tue Aug 4 15:46:31 PDT 2009

Rob, have you tried:
-Setting up workspaces to minimize the # of panels open at the same time
-Discovered the UI visibility button in the toolbar up top
-Tried double-clicking a tab to minimize the panel area?

Barry, have you checked your video driver (Monitor Control Panel) to reset
your machine to 1 screen?
My nVidia driver allows me to send all my open windows to a specific
monitor.

-Matt

Matt Sullivan
GRAFIX Training