Frame Maker 9 and some questions about its indexing and page limits

davec2468 at aim.com davec2468 at aim.com
Tue Aug 4 15:48:05 PDT 2009

And if Martians abducted me I'd not be able to finish the document...

I've never heard of anyone "borrowing" a monitor that was on and connected to someone's computer. As well, it seems a reach...

Dave

From: Barry.Kieffer at jeppesen.com

The real problem with this is if you move all of your boxes and pods to

the second monitor, and someone "borrows" your second monitor when you are

in the rest room, when you get back you no longer have any FrameMaker 9

controls.