Framescript needed

Rick Spiegel spiegel at abinitio.com
Tue Aug 4 14:35:50 PDT 2009

I need a FrameScript that can process a Frame file containing
documentation for many functions. In the file, the description of each
function begins with a heading containing the name of the function. This
heading is always in a particular paragraph tag that's the same for each
function and is not used for anything else in the document.

I need this script to remove from the file the description of all
functions whose names do not appear in a list in a text file. The
following is an example:

Function A (a heading in an H1 paragraph tag)
Body text and other headings (all H2 or lower) describing function A.

Function B (a heading in an H1 paragraph tag)
Body text and other headings (all H2 or lower) describing function B.

Function C (a heading in an H1 paragraph tag)
Body text and other headings (all H2 or lower) describing function C.

Function D (a heading in an H1 paragraph tag)
Body text and other headings (all H2 or lower) describing function D.

In this example, I would like to provide a text file listing function A
and function C, and have the script read this text file and then remove
the sections for funtion B and function D.

Does anyone have a script that could be adapted for this purpose? I am
willing to pay for the priviledge of using it.

Thanks,
Rick Spiegel
   NOTICE  from Ab Initio: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender, and make no further use, disclosure, or distribution. This email (including attachments) may contain information subject to confidentiality obligations, and sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege.