FrameScript installation snafu

Gary Schnabl gSchnabl at SWDetroit.com
Tue Aug 4 20:31:32 PDT 2009

FrameScript was offering a 25% discount that ended a few days ago. So, I
decided to finally purchase it.

Well, its menu did not install on FrameMaker nor did it install the two
(or more?) help and whatever HTML files into the FS root folder as it
should. Three years ago, an evaluation version of FS worked A-OK.

I notified their customer (or technical) support person and was told
that a "John" would look into it. It's been about five days now, and I
still do not have a properly installed FS installation. The activation
process was not the problem because the application afterwards indicated
that it was activated (or was it?).

What might be the problem? Has anybody else experienced any FS
installation problems recently?

Gary