Bookmap

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Wed Aug 5 14:37:56 PDT 2009

Hi Bertrand...

Sorry for the delayed reply .. I just noticed your email in my inbox.

The default FM9 DITA support doesn't provide any special handling of
bookmap toc elements. Your only viable option is to add the TOC to the
book after you've built it and then update it.

Our DITA-FMx 1.1 plugin offers support for automatic generation of all
of the booklist elements. You just use a bookmap, then add the booklist
elements that you need. If you've enabled the "Replace List Files with
Generated Files" option, when you run the map to book command the list
files will all be set up properly. (You also need to configure an INI
file and add the necessary templates for each generated list type.) You
can download the trial here ..

    http://leximation.com/dita-fmx/

Be sure to grab the DITA-FMx 1.1 beta since that's the version that
supports bookmap and all of the DITA 1.1 features.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.