FM9 and Text Frames

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 19 12:28:44 PDT 2009

I've saved Visio files as GIFs and they seemed to render well.

A long time ago, I used to convert schematics into PDFs and import them into FM quite nicely. The cool thing about that was when I converted the FM doc to PDF, the PDF (when viewed as a PDF, not printed out) maintained the layering of the schematic and the user could "drill down" into the image.

Nadine