FM9 and Text Frames

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Sat Aug 22 12:51:44 PDT 2009

Unfortunately Visio lacks good vector based export filters. WMF often
results in odd artefacts appearing in the graphics between line starts
and endings.

In the past I have printed Visio graphics to PDF which preserves the
quality to be found in their vector based graphics. Far better for
printing with that rasterised image formats such a TIFF, PNG, JPEG,
etc. Refer also to previous postings on this list about these issues.

Alan