FM9: Resource manager bugs?

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 06:49:51 PST 2009

Hi FM9/DITA users

I'm using FM 9.0p250 with DITA-FMx 1.1 on Windows XP SP3.

I have a ditamap open in "Resource Manager" view. When I create a new topic,
I am asked to "insert the new file as a topicref". I click Yes, but I don't
see the new topicref appear in my ditamap until I "refresh" the Resource
Manager view manually:

   - By closing and opening the ditamap
   - By switching to "Document View" and then to Resource Manager view
   again.

Also, when I select a topicref in the Resource Manager view and then click
one of the Insert Child/Sibling Topicref/Conref buttons, nothing seems to
happen.

Are these known bugs?

Cheers

--