Import external file by reference

kgrace4715 at aol.com kgrace4715 at aol.com
Tue Dec 8 09:06:45 PST 2009

Does anyone know of a way that I can "link" or "attach" a pdf or word
file to my framemaker file.  The "other" file that I would like to link
or attach is output that is being created at random, by another person.
  I would like to have them output their file to a common file location
and when I open my framemaker file I want to pull in the latest version
of their word or *.pdf file.  To make this even more challenging is the
fact that the document they are creating is a multipage document which
I dont see how to work with.