Graphics scale resetting to 100% when I open file

Lynn Durell Lynn.Durell at dds.co.uk
Wed Dec 9 04:49:03 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm experiencing a strange issue when I open my frame file.

My frame file contains about 20 graphics, all of them are pngs imported by
reference. When I've imported each graphic, I've set the DPI, e.g. 150.
This all works fine.

When I open the file, one or two of the graphics in the file are randomly
resetting to a scale of 100% and when I go to Graphics > Object
Properties, I can't re-set the DPI as it's now greyed out.

It doesn't happen every time I open the file and I can't see a pattern!
I'm creating a PDF from the file, but I'm not sure if that's related or
not.

Is this a known FM bug?

We're running FM 7.1on Win XP.

Thanks in advance for your help,