Graphics scale resetting to 100% when I open file

Lynn Durell Lynn.Durell at dds.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 08:06:05 PST 2009

Hi,

I sent this query yesterday (see below) but I haven't had any responses.
Can someone just confirm to me if it didn't get through, or it's just that
no one has experienced this?!

Thanks,
Lynn

Lynn Durell <Lynn.Durell at dds.co.uk>
Sent by: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
09/12/2009 12:49

framers at lists.frameusers.com
cc

Subject
Graphics scale resetting to 100% when I open file

Hi,

I'm experiencing a strange issue when I open my frame file.

My frame file contains about 20 graphics, all of them are pngs imported by

reference. When I've imported each graphic, I've set the DPI, e.g. 150.
This all works fine.

When I open the file, one or two of the graphics in the file are randomly
resetting to a scale of 100% and when I go to Graphics > Object
Properties, I can't re-set the DPI as it's now greyed out.

It doesn't happen every time I open the file and I can't see a pattern!
I'm creating a PDF from the file, but I'm not sure if that's related or
not.

Is this a known FM bug?

We're running FM 7.1on Win XP.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Lynn
or visit
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/lynn.durell%40dds.co.uk

The information contained in this message is intended for the addressee
only and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.

If you are not the addressee, please delete this message and notify the
sender.  You should not copy or distribute this message or disclose its
contents to anyone.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or
viruses.  Therefore no reliance may be placed on this message without
written confirmation from an authorised representative of its contents.