TCS2 - Unable to install RoboHelp plugin for FrameMaker

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 06:21:08 PST 2009

First, Adobe provides free tech support for installation issues, and are
often helpful once you wade through the phone hell.
So I'd start there.

My own first questions would be: Did you install, and are you running as a
member of the Admin group? Did you check task or process manager to make
sure that Frame isn't running?

You can also ping the Tech Comm Suite Users' Group at
http://groups.google.com/group/TCS-Users?lnk=srg&hl=en
And there's an Adobe user-to-user forum in the Framemaker area -- Framemaker
Integration, I think.

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358