Graphics scale resetting to 100% when I open file

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Dec 10 08:20:44 PST 2009

Lynn Durell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I sent this query yesterday (see below) but I haven't had any responses.
> Can someone just confirm to me if it didn't get through, or it's just that
> no one has experienced this?!
>
> Thanks,
> Lynn
>

> Lynn Durell <Lynn.Durell at dds.co.uk>
> Sent by: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
> 09/12/2009 12:49

> framers at lists.frameusers.com
> cc
>
> Subject
> Graphics scale resetting to 100% when I open file
>

> Hi,
>
> I'm experiencing a strange issue when I open my frame file.
>
> My frame file contains about 20 graphics, all of them are pngs imported by
>
> reference. When I've imported each graphic, I've set the DPI, e.g. 150.
> This all works fine.
>

> When I open the file, one or two of the graphics in the file are randomly
> resetting to a scale of 100% and when I go to Graphics > Object
> Properties, I can't re-set the DPI as it's now greyed out.
>
> It doesn't happen every time I open the file and I can't see a pattern!
> I'm creating a PDF from the file, but I'm not sure if that's related or
> not.
>
> Is this a known FM bug?
>

> We're running FM 7.1on Win XP.

Hi Lynn,

Yes, I saw your message on the list yesterday.  I have not seen this
behaviour (using FM 7.0).  I *have* seen the dpi setting on a graphic
change to "unknown", which happens if you resize a graphic by dragging
the object handles.  But I haven't seen the dpi button become disabled
because of it.

best,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical writers explain How to Work the Product."