Switching to RoboHelp for large-scale Frame-to-HTML Help Project

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 11:44:04 PST 2009

Well, I will jump in and ask why not try Mif2Go. Book size doesn't matter.
Should handle all your context sensitive requirements without a problem.
Assistance, if needed, is an email away with usual response in 24 hours.
Price is nice, $300/seat, compared to TCS or WWP.

You can download a fully functional demo version from www.omsys.com.

David Spreadbury
Sr. Technical Writer