Switching to RoboHelp for large-scale Frame-to-HTML Help Project

Tony Marek tony.marek at pdf.com
Thu Dec 10 14:22:06 PST 2009

Thanks for the tips, all of you. That's 3 Mif2Go recommendations in a
few hours. We'll have to check it out.  Also getting interesting info on
RoboHelp. The more suggestions the better.

Regards,
Tony

Gutierrez, Dorianne wrote:
> Yep, I'll third that. We've had a good experience with Mif2Go - FrameMaker 8, about the same amount of content and conditions.
>
> Dorianne Gutierrez
> Polaris Library Systems

*Tony marek
*/Technical Publications Manager

/

*PDF SOLUTIONS*
333 W. SAN CARLOS STREET, SUITE 700
SAN JOSE, CA  95110

/tel/ 408.283.5636
/fax/ 408.280.7915
/email  /tony.marek at pdf.com_
____
www.pdf.com <http://www.pdf.com/>

_

/The information in this email and any attachments to it may be
confidential and/or privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive it on behalf of the intended recipient), you
may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or attachments, in
whole or in part. If you believe that you have received the message in
error, please delete it forever from your systems and trash, and advise
the sender by reply email.  © 2009 PDF Solutions Inc.  All rights reserved./

__