Creating E-mail newsletters

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 08:31:48 PST 2009

I've used many different tools and processes for this. Can you
elaborate on what exactly you want to be able to do? Does your web
site's CMS have mail notification capability?

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.