FrameMaker 9 Issues

Martin Ley martin at em-dash.com
Tue Dec 15 05:29:38 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm just getting a weird keyboard problem in Frame 9.

I run Frame under Parallels Desktop for Mac 5/XP SP3. I've updated to TCS2 recently. I have been getting along fine, but yesterday my keyboard mapping went weird: In Frame 9 when I try to type a single quote, I get a question mark. There are other weird key mappings going on. I do not get this problem in Photoshop (part of TCS2) in the same Parallels/XP environment (running at the same time as Frame) - the keys work as expected.

I originally thought this was a Parallels problem, but since things work fine in Photoshop it can't be - it must be Frame-specific.

Any clues as to what's going on?

Martin

Martin Ley, Em-Dash Publications
84 High Street, Burwell, CAMBRIDGE, CB25 0HD

T   +44 1638 744173           M  +44 7803 297354
W  em-dash.com     E  martin at em-dash.com
VAT 823339730