FrameMaker 9 Issues

Kelly McDaniel kmcdaniel at pavtech.com
Tue Dec 15 10:32:32 PST 2009

http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=14030 ...regards, Kelly.

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Martin Ley
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 7:30 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com; rjacquez at adobe.com
Subject: FrameMaker 9 Issues

Hi,

I'm just getting a weird keyboard problem in Frame 9.

I run Frame under Parallels Desktop for Mac 5/XP SP3. I've updated to
TCS2 recently. I have been getting along fine, but yesterday my keyboard
mapping went weird: In Frame 9 when I try to type a single quote, I get
a question mark. There are other weird key mappings going on. I do not
get this problem in Photoshop (part of TCS2) in the same Parallels/XP
environment (running at the same time as Frame) - the keys work as
expected.

I originally thought this was a Parallels problem, but since things work
fine in Photoshop it can't be - it must be Frame-specific.

Any clues as to what's going on?

Martin