how to prevent empty pages in a book? (part xxviii)

Jakob Fix jakob.fix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 08:40:50 PST 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 17:07, Art Campbell <art.campbell at gmail.com> wrote:
> The Section symbol is a paragraph. So if it's on the second page... you have
> content there even if there's no textual content.

So this means that Frame doesn't consider it an empty page and doesn't
delete it.  Which makes perfect sense.

Also, I just ran Miramo again to regenerate the FrameMaker files and
it turns out that I was wrong, and the initial documents are already
two-page documents with the second page containing simply an empty
paragraph. Mea culpa!

Which leads me to the question: How can I get rid of the empty
paragraph, and thence the second page?  Any tools, plugins, scripts?

Jakob.