how to prevent empty pages in a book? (part xxviii)

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 08:48:29 PST 2009

> Also, I just ran Miramo again to regenerate the FrameMaker files and
> it turns out that I was wrong, and the initial documents are already
> two-page documents with the second page containing simply an empty
> paragraph. Mea culpa!

Aha! And yes, just because it's empty doesn't mean it's not there. ;)

> Which leads me to the question: How can I get rid of the empty
> paragraph, and thence the second page?  Any tools, plugins, scripts?

My first suggestion is to try fixing it in Miramo. Barring that, a
simple search and replace of two paragraphs for one in the book should
do the trick.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.