how to prevent empty pages in a book? (part xxviii)

Wed Dec 16 11:15:47 PST 2009

Rick Quatro wrote:

> Click in the paragraph on the second page. Now press your up arrow key
> several times. If this was a connected page, the cursor would move up
> page one, but it never will because the page is disconnected.

Since the screenshot shows the table ending near the bottom of the text
frame with nothing below it, my guess is that the pgf containing the
table anchor is also the last pgf in the first page's flow. The presence
of the anchor symbol may make it hard to see the section (end of flow)
symbol, especially if the pgf is small. Or does the table maybe cover it
(negative space above table and below pgf)?

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom