how to prevent empty pages in a book? (part xxviii)

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Dec 16 10:58:28 PST 2009

Hi Jakob,

Click in the paragraph on the second page. Now press your up arrow key
several times. If this was a connected page, the cursor would move up to
page one, but it never will because the page is disconnected.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-659-8267
rick at frameexpert.com
www.frameexpert.com

http://www.frameexpert.com/peace/

Please find a screenshot of the section break/discontinued page here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jfix/4190175063/sizes/o/

Page eight is the first page, page nine the last page of the document.

Although Rick explained it to me, I still have problems recognizing
that this is a disconnected page rather than simply another page
containing an empty paragraph.

Jakob.

PS: as it's almost 8pm in my time zone, I will not be able to respond
as promptly as you all did :(