how to prevent empty pages in a book? (part xxviii)

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Wed Dec 16 11:19:21 PST 2009

I don't have FrameMaker available now, but IIRC, there's a setting
under Edit > Update that can turn off automatic checking of links when
a file is opened. I can't remember if it's book-wide, document-wide,
or application-wide, depending on the active context when you set it.

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices