The irony of it all!

Spectrum Writing info at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Dec 17 10:28:13 PST 2009

Okay,

During this whole TCS2 nightmare that I endured, at one point, during a
wipe/reformat and new install series, I downloaded a trial version of Adobe
Acrobat 9 (for a variety of reasons not pertinent here!) Well, I now have my
purchased version up and running and what did I receive via email just a few
minutes ago from Adobe? Uhm, a "we want your opinion survey email."

So, what did you think?

Share your opinion for a chance to win.

Now that your trial is over, your valuable feedback is greatly
appreciated. Please take the time to answer our short survey and
you could win a NintendoR WiiT!*

Yea, right, like Adobe wants >>MY<< opinion after the hell that I and others
have endured or are enduring. Wonder when (not if) they recognize that they
sent this email to me, that I will forever be  nuked from their automatic
email lists and the only thing that I have a chance ever of winning from
Adobe is a long walk of a short pier, a poke in the eye with a sharp stick
and so on??

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Owner/Principal