TCS2 Distiller license problem

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 19:22:51 PST 2009

You give me too much credit.  As a closet anarchist, licensing is something I have never been able to understand.  Also, I don't think this is a FrameMaker issue.  I don't think enough people have tried to pirate Maker to warrant the expense of super-clever licensing schemes.  Unfortunately there's the maxim...  Fixing bugs is more difficult than writing code.  And so you should *never* be as clever as you can when you write code.

cud