redirecting all cross-ref'ed fm fm files to the "home" folder

Suzanne Bolduc boldux at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 10:40:44 PST 2009

hello Wei Jiang,

if you can ask your client, and if the flat structure is ok for him, he could use Bruce Foster's Archive plug-in and send you the file set again:

http://home.comcast.net/~bruce.foster/Archive.htm
"Archive is a shareware plugin for FrameMaker that copies a book to an archive directory and gathers all documents, referenced graphics, and text insets for that book into the archive directory. All references in the archived book are relative and point to documents, graphics, and text insets under the archive directory."

FWIW
s.
ps. your anti-spam system appears to be somewhat oversensitive (got this auto-reply after attempting to send you the above directly: "The message you sent requires that you verify that you are a real live human being and not a spam source.")