redirecting all cross-ref'ed fm fm files to the "home" folder

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Mon Feb 2 05:56:18 PST 2009

Suzanne mentioned the Archive plug-in already, and I HIGHLY recommend
it. We use it to capture all the files for the current documentation
release and send them for translation, and we couldn't do without it,
since our files are also stored in multiple folder locations.

-Carla
Carla Martinek, Senior Translation Coordinator/Editor
Zebra Technologies Corporation
333 Corporate Woods Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
cmartinek|zebra|com