Free non-tools webinars from MadCap Software

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Wed Feb 4 15:21:57 PST 2009

****Vendor alert but not product news****

As you know, MadCap Software is running a series of popular free
webinars for the Tech Comm community. We?ve added 2 more webinars to
the schedule. They are:

Controlling costs by controlling language
This tool-independent webinar shows how simplified language options
can reduce page count, decrease translation expense, and improve
comprehension among on-English audiences. But is it appropriate for
you? Find out.
Presenter: Brenda Huettner, P-N Designs, Inc
Apr 23, 2009 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (Pacific Time)
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/877644241

Users: Who are these people and what do they want?
This tool-independent webinar discusses creating the wrong content for
the wrong user is as bad as creating nothing at all. Learn to identify
your users and decide how to support them. Reduce costs and schedules
by providing the right information.
Presenter: Sharon Burton, MadCap Software
May 14, 2009 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (Pacific Time)
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/674715509

We?ve not added them to the MadCap website yet but they should appear
in the next few days. If you?re interested, sign up. We?re getting
about 200 people signed up for each one.  We?re also recording the
webinars so they are available afterwards if the time and date don?t
work for you.

And don?t forget, you can still sign up for Sarah O?Keefe doing DITA ?
Why the buzz? at 9am 5 Feb Pacific by going to
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/598015341

sharon

Sharon Burton
Product Manager