inter-file cross-reference issue

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Fri Feb 6 08:15:40 PST 2009

As someone else said, this is a known limitation of insets, xrefs, and PDFs.

Another solution that I use is a FrameScript that atomically does the file
"flattening" for you. I've used it a lot.

If you're interest, contact Rick Quatro (rick at frameexpert.com).

Just a satisfied customer.

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates