Automated List of Effective Pages for Aerospace Documents

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Mon Feb 9 11:18:09 PST 2009

Silicon Prairie Software also as an LEP plugin. I've never needed it or used
it, so I can't comment on how it works:

http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com/Products.html

>From their website:

"LEP Tools
LEP Tools is a special-purpose FrameMaker plug-in that helps generate a List
of Effective Pages for a set of FrameMaker documents. If you create document
sets that require a List of Effective Pages, this plug-in may make that
process much easier.

LEP Tools is $30 for a single-user license, $300 for a site license, and is
available for FrameMaker 6.x, 7.x, and 8 on Windows and Macintosh."