Automated List of Effective Pages for Aerospace Documents

Owen, Clint Clint.Owen at craneaerospace.com
Mon Feb 9 10:32:41 PST 2009

To anyone who has to keep track of the revision date for each page in a
document. You know what a pain it is to do manually.

I have worked out a way to generate an automatic LOEP in unstructured
FrameMaker documents. This method uses a second flow, with a text frame
on each page that only has room for two lines, the page number and the
date. Then you can generate a list of paragraphs to pick up these two
items and the title of each chapter. Then it is just a matter of
formatting.

Please contact me off list for a full description, if you are
interested.

Clint

Clinton Owen | Senior Technical Writer | Crane Aerospace & Electronics |
Telephone: +1 425-743-8674 | Fax: +1 425-743-8113

We value your opinion!  How may we serve you better?
Please click the survey link to tell us how we are doing:
http://www.craneae.com/surveys/satisfaction.htm
Your feedback is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for your time.
Crane Aerospace & Electronics Confidentiality Statement:
The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from
your electronic files.