TimeSavers Plugin Settings

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Thu Feb 12 15:14:48 PST 2009

You must change your printer instance to the Postscript printer, and
then print your book to file. Your result will be a .ps (postscript)
file. This is the file you will distill.

The Save as PDF option is the least reliable manner of making a PDF
file. It's quick, but it doesn't allow the customization or control that
going through the distiller has.

Scott