ANN: New Front Runner Training course dates

Veronica veronica at front-runner.com
Tue Feb 17 20:48:53 PST 2009

We have a number of new dates added to our course calendar for February and
March 2009.

There is still space to attend...

DITA: Publishing with FrameMaker
In Class at Front Runner, Toronto
February 23-25, 2009
$1,290.00 CDN per person plus GST

This course teaches participants the skills necessary to author and publish
DITA-compliant documents with Adobe FrameMaker. Students will learn the
concepts behind DITA, such as information typing and topic-based authoring.

http://www.front-runner.com/training/outlines/xml/dita_intro.html

FrameMaker Template Design
In class at Front Runner
February 23, 24, 25, 2009
$1,290.00 CDN per person plus GST

This three day FrameMaker Template Design course emphasizes the development
of FrameMaker templates incorporating the principles of good document design
and best practices.

http://www.front-runner.com/training/outlines/adobe/adobe_fmaker_temp_design
.html

New Online Course
Adobe FrameMaker®: Converting Unstructured to Structured Documents March 4
9 a.m. until 4 p.m. (EST) $390.00 CDN per person plus GST

This one-day course is developed for people who need to work with FrameMaker
- using the Structured Interface - to migrate content from unstructured
FrameMaker to structured templates. Learn about the relationship between the
structured template, the EDD and the conversion table source document.
Acquire hands-on experience with document conversion including the use of
structured templates and the creation and management of conversion tables.

http://www.front-runner.com/training/outlines/adobe/adobe_fmaker_struct_conv
.html

See www.front-runner.com for other course offerings.

** For our American friends please note that the above prices are in
Canadian dollars therefore you will enjoy an additional cost savings of up
to %25 (Estimated cost after conversion of $USD @1.25 $CDN. Actual $USD
price will be determined at time of invoice.)

We look forward to helping with your training needs.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Veronica Kütt
President
Front Runner Training, a Div. of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
Call Toll free: 1-877-999-0155
veronica at front-runner.com

"Learn what you wish you'd known yesterday!"®