FrameMaker index question

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:54:32 PST 2009

If you have to deliver it in an Index, no, I don't think there is.

If you have the freedom to generate the other kind of front/rear
matter list, like a TOC but a List of Functions, that would be both a
better solution for your readers and easier to implement.

You could try generating a list of functions and then integrating  /
alphabetizing it into the existing Index. Might be something a
framescript could do...

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.