Aligning Autonumbers

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:15:03 PST 2009

Although I think it's kind of a bass-ackward design, you can do it
with a right, or maybe a decimal, tab in the Heading1TOC (and other)
tags. Just set it to the correct indent location in the tag and in the
correct position in the Autonumbering stream, save, then insert a tab
stop into the correct location of each level on the TOC's Reference
Page so they'll be inserted automatically.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358