Aligning Autonumbers

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon Feb 23 12:28:27 PST 2009

Like Art said, pretty strange way to do it, but that's what graphic designers
are for right ;)

I would handle it this way:
1. Create the auto-number sequence but put a tab symbol after it and in the
Basic Paragraph settings put in a right aligned tab. When the numbers are
created they should all line up against the right aligned tab marker.
2. Then you can put in another tab symbol (left aligned) for the paragraph
starting point and in the Basic Paragraph settings have a second tab.
3. Set the Left Indent to the second tab setting.

A:n.n.n.n+\t\t

Cheers
Alan