[Techshoret] Re: FrameMaker index question

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 02:00:35 PST 2009

Thanks Shlomo. I tried your idea and it worked.

I just want to point out that it seems that making the fonts the same in
index entry style and the page number style was not enough. I also had
to click Update All to remove the overrides. I assume that is by design
but it's a bit confusing. I wish Adobe could figure out how to simplify
their interfaces.

--
Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson