RoboSource Control

Joseph panopticon23 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 07:52:05 PST 2009

Hi all,

I've recently started using RoboHelp for documentation in addition to
FrameMaker. One of the features that comes with RoboHelp is a program called
RoboSource Control. RoboSource Control is a light weight version control
program and database. I love it. It tracks every change made to a file and
because you are checking files out instead of working on a LAN, there is
very little latency like there can be with FrameMaker.

Here's my FrameMaker question: has anyone tried using RoboSource with
FrameMaker? What were your results?

I am thinking that if RoboSource could be used with FrameMaker, it would
solve the major latency issues I have been having working with large books.

--
Sincerely,

Joseph Lorenzini