The new User Interface in Adobe FrameMaker 9 onDemand eLearning recording

RJ Jacquez rjacquez at adobe.com
Fri Feb 27 09:14:41 PST 2009

****I work for Adobe Systems****

Hi All,

For those of you who may be interested, yesterday I did a live eLearning class on the new User Interface in Adobe FrameMaker 9 and recorded the session. The session also includes hands-on guided simulations for you to practice a couple of lessons.

Here are the 5 Lessons we went over:

Lesson 1: The User Interface before FrameMaker 9
Demonstration: Working with Styles in FrameMaker 8

Lesson 2: Unstructured vs. Structured FrameMaker 9 User Interface
Practice 1: Adobe Captivate 4 guided simulation

Lesson 3: Understanding and exploring the default Workspaces,  Arrange documents and Screen modes

Lesson 4: Working with Panels, Pods and Toolbars
Practice 2: Creating a Blank Workspace

Lesson 5: Creating Custom Workspaces

Here's the link to the recording: http://my.adobe.acrobat.com/p17912987/

This was the first of many that I will be doing over the next few months.  The next one will be on "Dynamically linking FrameMaker and MS Word Documents in the Technical Communication Suite 2 using FrameMaker 9 and RoboHelp 8."  More information will be posted on my blog shortly.

Sincerely,

RJ Jácquez
Senior Product Evangelist
Adobe Technical Communication Suite