PDF error

Donald W. Spencer donandjudy1 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 27 14:55:28 PST 2009

Fellow Framers:

I would search the archives, but the frameusers website is still not up and
running in a user friendly condition, so I must bring my problem directly to
you folks

Previous to migrating to a new computer, I was able to generate beautiful
PDF files with the save as command. I'm running 7.2 and distiller seems to
be in place and running, but it hits upon an error and quits without
generating anything. I'm working in a book which is no more than a couple of
hundred pages with a TOC and a smattering of a glossary. The error log I get
is as follows:

%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
%%[Page: 1]%%
%%[ Error: undefinedresource; OffendingCommand: findresource ]%%

Stack:
/CIDFont
/KozMinStd-Bold
{--pop-- 4 --index-- --add--}
/KozMinStd-Bold-hf
/WinCharSetFFFF-H
/KozMinStd-BoldH

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%

I assume that the "undefined resource" is the issue. Is there something
missing from Distiller?
A programmer, I am not. So I have no way of comprehending what might be
amiss.
Any hints?

~ Don Spencer
donandjudy1 at earthlink.net