Printing to a .pdf

Greg. Eckrich GWEckrich at wowway.com
Sat Feb 28 10:07:27 PST 2009

Good afternoon.

Seems like such a dumb question but I'll be darned if I can finger it
out.

I desire to produce a .pdf file of a large book.  The file has been
produced before and has actually been sumitted to a commercial
printer in the pdf format.
Using FrameMaker 7.1 on Windows XP running as a guest OS on a MacBook
Pro running OS 10.4.
This version of Frame needs to see a post script printer on the
system.  While there is no physical PS printer installed, a driver is
present for a GCC BLP Elite v52.3.  This arrangement has worked in
the past.

Walked through printer setup in Frame; frame sees the printer.
Actually sent a file to this printer and the file queued up.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Gregory Eckrich,
708-743-6849 cell