Printing to a .pdf

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 19:11:58 PST 2009

There should be a logical printer on the system named Adobe PDF or
something similar. But just select that as your printer and print to
it. It should prompt you for a destination file and that's that. You
do not need to print to a PS file and then distill, so make sure that,
in the FM print dialog box, Print to File is NOT checked.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.