Jumping to Figure Captions

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 10:43:55 PST 2009

Jack,
You don't say whether you are using Structured or Unstructured.

If using Structured, try changing your cross-reference format to point to the Figure and not the Caption. This will cause the jump to stop at the anchored frame which is immediately above the figure.

If using Unstructured, create a Paragraph Format for your anchored frames, i.e., Figure.