Find list is incomplete

Kamen, Sara Sara_Kamen at bmc.com
Thu Jan 1 05:32:13 PST 2009

Hi Framers,

Windows XP SP2, FM 7.2

In the Find/Change dialog box, the Find list is incomplete. The list
shows the first 11 items (Text, Character Format, Paragraph Tag,
Character Tag, Any Text Inset, Unresolved Text Inset, Any Publisher,
Anchored Frame, Footnote, Any Table, and Table Tag), but I can't access
search options such as variables or conditional text. The scroll bar
does not appear for the list, and scrolling down with the arrow keys or
the mouse does not work.

I have closed and reopened Frame; I have restarted my computer; I have
opened the dialog box in a single document, in the book file, in a blank
document -- in each case, the same, partial Find list appears.

Any ideas what I can do to access the rest of the Find list?

Thanks in advance,
Sara