converting email addresses to hyperlink

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 3 00:11:25 PST 2009

Adding to Jeremy's info:

Before FM8, you could create hypertext links only with the Hypertext dialog
box.  Now, you can create them with the marker dialog box as well, but this
dialog box  doesn't contain the automated helper information or the Make
View/Make Editable toggle field that the Hypertext dialog box does.  Note
that the helper for message client is incomplete. It just says "message."
The Go to URL helper is correct, though.

Diane Gaskill