FM 7.0 Crashes

Howard Rauch techtransfer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 2 14:53:35 PST 2009

FrameMaker 7.0; Windows XP Pro

I have been trying to import an Excel file into FrameMaker as a text inset. When I want to modify the inset propoerties to editable text, Frame crashes and gives me a serious error message with the numbers 7004, 6055420, 7657059,0. I have another file to import and I'm not too interested in retyping the data. Do any of you folks have an idea about what is going on here? (You've been very helpful in the past.) I have done this many times in the past without a problem.

Howard Rauch

Technology Transfer, Inc.
"Linking Creators and Users of Technology"
933 North 18th Street
Manitowoc WI 54220
Office: 920-682-1528
Cell: 920-629-0080