trademark symbol in text

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 07:55:02 PST 2009

Deirdre,
If the trademark symbol is for your product, check with your corporate marketing folks or legal counsel.

If the trademark is for someone else's product, i.e., Microsoft, go to that companies website and search for something like "Trademark Usage"; i.e., http://www.microsoft.com/about/legal/trademarks/usage/default.mspx for Microsoft.
s guidelines.