Global Update Options > Update All Paragraphs and Catalog Entries which...

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 08:40:25 PST 2009

Hi Frame experts

I have FM files with long lists of paragraph and character formats. Cleaning
up this list and getting rid of some formats is not an option because these
are structured FM files, generated from XML files. Some formats have font
size 11 pt, others 13 pt and I wish to set the font size for these formats
to 10 pt in 1 go (or I can live with 2 goes as well ;-)).

So, is there a Framescript or plug-in which can "Update All Paragraph and
Catalog Entries which have font size 11 pt and/or 13 pt"?

If not, I guess a search & destroy in the MIF file will have to do the
trick.

Cheers

--
Yves