Recent file list?

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Thu Jan 15 13:23:33 PST 2009

> Is there a way to increase the number of recent
> files shown at the bottom of the Files drop-down menu?

I wish that list was longer, too. Even more, I wish that recent .book and
recent .fm files had separate lists. I tend to open a book first thing, and
then use it to open individual files, but if I open more than five, the book
file disappears from the recent list. So, next time I start Frame, I have to
hunt down the book file to open it, instead of clicking on it in the recent
list.

I put in a request for such a feature to Adobe's "Product Feature Request"
form a long time ago. Maybe it will happen someday. Here's the address, if
you want to put in some requests, too:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Mike Wickham