Recent file list?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:44:27 PST 2009

Just as an FYI....

In Windows (XP SP3 anyway), the number of files in the My Recent Documents
IS configurable. And sortable, and several other kinds of things.

I tend to use it more than FM's internal list...

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358